2012年7月28日 星期六

Unexpected Birthday Present

As the topic above, this is very unexpected birthday present since my birthday was pass many day. Seriously I was shocked when Kah Mun giving me and said:"Tong, this is your birthday present, happy birthday."
No wonder that day Kah Mun said got something urgently thing want to ask me, he want me meet him after studying the final exam, but then my mind was that day should be study very late thus I said maybe tomorrow just ask, in the end we meet up in supper and he give it to me, which make me feel unbelievable and surprising.
There have one birthday card which written by Pauline to wish me, the sentence is:" Happy Birthday~!! wish you always be happy and all wishes come true ;)"
Further, the list below are the person who shares the present, they are Kah Mun, Pauline, Lin Xing, Johnny, Chloe, Jason, BBK, Wai Lun, Joo Lian, Wensten, Iris, Shiroy, Mei Jia and Orange.
Again, so much thankful for your all, thank you~~!!
but especially Kah Mun, Pauline, and Chloe.
This present was choosen by Kah Mun and Pauline, the school bag and shoe bag which I really like the most. Further the key chian there got states the chinese word "dong" (My name) which is gifted by Chloe, this key chain is my first present from my friend in entire life, very memorable for me. The school bag and shoe bag also, I really love it, and I proud of I have all of you in my life, saying a thousand thank you wasn't enough, but then I still have to say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS~!!! hahahaha.......

沒有留言:

張貼留言