2012年7月17日 星期二

My Memorable Birthday

My birthday is on 6th of July, actually that day many of my friends are not free, some friends had to work that day, some friends are rushing assignment, thus I already expected there will no any celebration for me.
However, Chole suddenly call me to wished, and also dated me to karaoke, I think she is planing for celebrate my birthday. At the first time I rejected her since I feel that there will be very few people to come because they are not free. Kah Mun told me that he was not free on this Friday, Pauline said she got working this day and Kian Khai also got working this day. BBK and Wail Lun still rushing for the assignment, and my Maybank Card got problem need go to MidValley to settle it, therefore Chloe also said plan at Monday.
After an hours, Kah Mun suddenly said he is free and can celebrate with me, then Chloe said the plan still continue, and tell me that we met at 4 p.m. at First Subang, for somewhat reason, I said okay(maybe I feel they are really want celebrate my birthday, abit touching..)
The plan was successful, they made my unforgettable birthday, this is my first time have cake but can't eat the cake birthday, know what I mean? see below:
that is the reason why this is my unforgettable birthday..
Thanks all of those who celebrate with me:
Kah Mun, Pauline Ang, Chloe Sun, BBK, Wai Lun, Nicholas Chai, Iris Wong and Johnny Chen.





On the next day, Kah Mun also got some plan which is a dinner for our claim from the Perhentian trip.But then many people who also enjoy the trip was not free, at last just me, Kah Mun, Pauline, Colbie, Veyron, Ekoos, Simon and another 3 Kah Mun's friends attend only.
Also, unexpectedly, they celebrate again with me, this is make my memorable day ever in my life since we just know each other (I mean Kah Mun's friends) a few day only, I feel so touching at that moment, almost want to cry already..




Don't know why, I love this photo for somewhat reason...







again thanks all of those who celebrate with me:
Kah Mun, Pauline Ang, Simon Tee, Veyron Chong, Colbie Yap, Ekoos Leong, Steve Yong, Hebe (Gan Yew Han) and Auby Choy.
From bottom of my heart:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH~~~~!!!!
I really enjoy my birthday, my 22 years old birthday,
I almost don't know how to thank all of you, Sorry I look like a crybaby,
So much appreciate it, Thousand thank to all of you....
T.T

Especially Kah Mun and Pauline, maybe they don't know, but they both are very important for me..
Blessed them from bottom of my heart...
Thank you....

沒有留言:

張貼留言