2010年5月31日 星期一

Don't know what should I say in my blog
because i am using english language...
my super broken english
so many vocabulary i don't know=.="
erm......~~~~~~
Yeah
I like to say that
a few day ago
I followed my boss went to met client
that was my first time
I felt very nervous
they are both husband and wife is.
The husband ,he gave me the feeling is very kind
and the wife,she is so beautiful,especially her necklace
She was wearing a string of green beads,
Her necklace, pendant adorn(吊坠饰) very like pearls from color see don't like but, because the color is dark.But nothing like jade, anyhow is very beautiful.
My boss.....I mean my cousin(堂哥) tell me that they are selling the sausage.
they have a very big market at china
but i still don understand what was they talking about...
like how the machine work
how to make a sausage
how to operational in thier factory
How to let sausages on the market.
Advise how shipper dispose towards market movement?(对市场动态,烦告货主意向如何?)
Special Subject on Politics & Economy of the World(世界政治与经济问题专题)
etc.....
i still dont understand..
Anyway, I only hear, not an opportunity to speak.

沒有留言:

張貼留言