2013年12月31日 星期二

The End of 2013

Today is the end of 2013, everyone is countdown at somewhere, and however I am at home. This is not because of no one invite me (although this is one of the factors); instead this is because I have no mood to countdown as all people celebrating now. Additionally, I just get the new job, position is audit junior executive. Initially I expected that I am very lower chance to get this job as they want person that spoke or writes English very well, and I know the level of my English language still got a huge room to improve, but I still going to meet the appointment, my first ever interview.

As a result, they are hiring me, this is really unexpected, I am feeling flying during that moment. Because the whole interview session I am not doing well, as my English language are very weak, and some question that they asked, I am not answered well, some even stop a while and answered, thus this is very worse. However the interviewer named Patrick are very nice person, he is very patient that listening every single words that I said, and look through all my work like my assignment, my resume etc., thus I feel very appreciate, appreciate they give an opportunity for interview and at last I am hired~!!  

1 則留言:

  1. If you think English need to improve, then start action now such as reading newspaper or story books. As this will improve your English not only learns the new words and also the grammar. There is a faith, there is a will. So don't give up ya, my beloved nephew

    回覆刪除