2010年10月23日 星期六

LAST DAY OF THE STUDY BREAK

This week is my study break
But I think this is my sleeping week, because I sleep whole day with no doubt.
Even a study break, but I still have to go back to school and do a presentation.
I hate presentation, because I have to use English language to present, it’s not fair at all.
Even this is my first time, and I know I didn’t done very well, but I very hardworking to do this as well as lecturer expert, but I still hopeless, below 5 marks need to redo, but I don’t think my marks will lower than that, and this isn’t fair that day I have two presentation.
Whatever, I still have 1 assignment need to present, that is economy assignment. My weakest subject, economy environment of business, can anyone teach me what that is? I also scare about test, because is using my weakest English language. Lord, please HELP me.
Last week, my best friend HOW YOU, he invites me to a lecture, about herbal life, the nutrition meal (营养餐). But the lecture not talking about nutrition or healthy, is talking about how to earn money through selling herbal life product. But actually they are not focus on the herbal life product, they are focus on pull people to join them become their member, in fact they pull me become their member, this is the important thing I know. Each people want to register than has to pay a register fees RM98, then you have a tools can selling herbal life product, they will give you a bag, inside the bag have the herbal life data like history, how to produce and so on. However, I had already become an herbal life member, even though I don’t want to. But seriously, I only wanted a discount price only.  Most importantly, I want to slim down my body to regain my confident.
“Your body is the best proof, but also no cost advertising” they always say like that, but for me in deeper, its feeling like I am a product that they sell to public, like an exhibit. But who care, they only wanted a profits, not matter humanity. So that I know this is a common problems for the direct sell method even I don’t support that.
However, nothing to say that also, because next day I have to practices presentation with my college group mate, I feel very tired to talk about this.
Softly whispers, Mariah Carey always are my hero in every stage when I have face it alone, love you forever MIMI.

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Tong Tong,
    Hei ya.. Ah yee chai is here. WOW!! Thumbs up for your this post. Is an amazing post. Why? Cos i can see that your english had improve lot. That is a good thing though. I so envy you have assignment!!! Cos at least your assignment can help you gain marks for your final exam. But mine don't have, fail or pass will only depends on the final exam papers. sob sob... So everytime when you feel moody to do your assignment, think of me. Hehe...

    Love,
    Maye (Ah Yee Chai)

    回覆刪除