2010年10月11日 星期一

Crybaby

I cry, I cry
I cry with no reason,
I cry with no meaning, I cry because I want to cry.
I cry with myself, I cry because I'm Lonely as Can Be
I cry, cry like a little child
I cry, try to release myself from pressure
I Cry Silently
I Cry Inside Of Me
I Cry Hopelessly
I cry, I cry
No matter tears drop like a waterfall.
I cry because I hate myself,
I cry because I believe that is no true love in the world,
I cry because I fall in love with somebody,
I cry because i know i'll never breathe your love again ,
I cry because you're not here with me,
I cry because you was my angel ,
I cry because you’re far away from me,
I cry because nobody understand me ,
I cry with no reason, no meaning.
I want to cry, I just want to cry .
Cry out the pressure, cry out the lonely,
Cry out to make you come back.
I cry because I love you so much,
Everybody think I know everything,
In fact, I know nothing.
But sometime he thought I know nothing,
In fact, I know him everything.
I cry because I lie to myself,
In fact I didn’t know him,
And he didn’t know me,
But I thought I knew everything,
I lie to myself!
I cry, I cry to myself.
I cry hopelessly.
Everything to me is hopelessly,
I only wanted a true love beside myself,
I want everything, but everything means nothing.
I cry, cry with nobody care about me.
I know lord will guide me
Where I need to go
Only lord will care about my lonely tears.
I cry because I feel touching,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they cannot possess ,
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade
'Cause there's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
I cry because I want everyone care about me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言