2010年6月27日 星期日

I am tired on this few day
i cant sleep well
i fell sleepy
but i cant sleep
dont know why
this is call sleeplessness?
maybe.......
what happen on my mind?
i fell very lonely
just like an ant creeping my body!
just like i am hunger for something
but i cant get that thing!!
nobody know me
nobody understand me what i thinking about
i have a impulse
impulse going to die!!!
but i cant do that?
Is this call presure?
i dont think so,
this should be call depression!!!!
someone who breaking me down!

3 則留言:

  1. God will tell you when you will die. Don't think so much of dying now. Don't say no one understand you. You have to open your heart to let people understand you. What ever it is. Ah yee chai is here. if you feel want to talk to me, just do. After all, you are my family. Alright, little boy? Haha..

    回覆刪除
  2. Long time didnt check my blog==
    but very happy that you give a comment in my blog
    haha thank you
    my lovely ah yee chai!!

    回覆刪除
  3. You are such a welcome boy la.. hugz... ^-^

    回覆刪除