2013年8月19日 星期一

What am I doing in this two weeks?

During the semester break, I went to Peneng..
Then I discover something, my hobbies haha, is painting~!!
I bought it from Auto City (as show as below):
This cost me RM65, however since I buying two of them, so boss
decided to make a discount for me, two of them is RM120, another one will
show later hehe...while I complete. 
I almost used 2 weeks to complete it haha, now is done, 
the process and the things inside will show as below:
This is provided color
this is guideline for me 
This is first step

10 color completed
16 color completed

last color left (almost done hehe)

all color completed, however one more step to go which it more shining hehe

All done haha
however, actually I'm not very satisfied what i have done, I will improve it next painting :) 


沒有留言:

張貼留言