2013年5月2日 星期四

Why such a thing would happen to me

Today, I feels that I lost something..
something very important to me..
Is a person, being friend almost 3 years..
even thought it's only 3 years, but it is very long times,
long enough to make me feels can't let go...
but I have to let go, in fact, he gone far far away already..
I don't know why I feels like this...
but I have to face it since in the future we didn't meet each other much, unless got somethings happen..
since he make me feels that I bothering him, I know it;s time to face it..
I do really hopes that our relationship will be like before..
.
.
.
.
.
but I know it's impossible..
but I still classify him as my close friend.....
.
.
Why such a thing would happen to me
.
.
.
I really cherish him...
..
.
but why..
...
I still can't let go..
.
.
.
.

沒有留言:

張貼留言